Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Kiss of Forever


The first time I felt your lips
I thought it was merely a dream
I opened my eyes and to my surprise
The most handsome eyes I've ever seen.

I don't know why you love me
But because of that I know dreams come true
All I want is love and devotion
Honesty and faithfulness from you.

Since that very first day we kissed
I just couldn't let it go
I'd found a love to last forever
And so much to experience and know.

I couldn't believe what I was staring at
You stole my heart away
I love you with all my heart
More and more each day.

Whenever things get really rough
And there's times I begin to miss
I just close my eyes and begin to dream
And remember our first kiss.

I can't remember any kisses before you
But it doesn't matter now
I still can't believe it
The feelings in that kiss I had found.

It all just came in one day
Two people who were perfect together
And I found it all in one precious touch
In that priceless kiss of forever.

1 comment:

Online Dating, Love Letters, Love Calculator, Love Dating, Love And Dating, Love Quotes
Love| Love SMS | SMS Love | SMS Friendship | love wallpapers, love wallpaper , Dating, True Love, and Articles created by Sunny Sachdeva